Saturday 29 January 2011

USP

The music magazine I am going to create is going to be aimed at teenagers I think this is a good idea as  most people who buy music magazines are teenager's, therefor if I am successfull in grabbing the teenage audience to buy this magazine the magazine company would be making alot of profit. My music magazine is going to be based on the HipHop/R&B genre as this is a verry popular music genre in the teenagers and there are already alot of music magazines that exist for this genre eg: "Vibe" which are verry popular, however I am also going to try and make this magazine appeal to both genders male and female so ther's a wider range of audience for this magazine. Therefor the USP for my music magaznes will be that it's aimed at both genders.

No comments:

Post a Comment