Saturday 19 February 2011

Calendar to organise time

Deadline-Thursday 24th makesure Magazine is complete by then!

Week1 - Watched powerpoints on magazine conventions and used mark schemes to grade past projects
Week2 - Did the preliminary task, made a front cover for a college magazine on the computer and drew out a contents page
Week3 - Carried out research on target audience, institutions etc
Week4 - started creating my first draft of my front cover and contents page, collected fonts for my magazine cover booked the studio to take photo's
Week5 - Took photographs and then edited the photo's using photoshop
Week6 - Finished the first draft of my cover and contents page
Week7 - Started the first draft of my article
Week8 - Made changes to the first draft of my front cover and contents page, completed my final contents page this week
Week9 - Completed the final front cover and started making changes to the article
Week10 - Finished the final draft of article
Thursday 24th- Magazine complete
Tuesday 29th - Uploaded to blog

No comments:

Post a Comment