Sunday 6 February 2011

Questionnaire

n


I produced a questionnaire with these question's to help me to understand what kind of music magazine the audience want. After ma questioners being completed I got the feedback that my music magazine should be £1.50 as almost everyone ticked that option and that it should be about R&B music genre. It also helped me to understand how I should design my magazine eg: make it colourful and use lots of photo's as after doing my questionnaire I got the feedback that people are more interested in magazine which are designed like this. Most people that filled ma questionnaire where 16 -17 therefor my magazine will be aimed at the teenage audience as my questionnaire's give me feedback on what kind of magazine this age range will like.


No comments:

Post a Comment